ARaymond/Tinnerman Specialty Fastening Products
ARaymond/Tinnerman specialty fastening products offer a reliable means of attaching panels, components and wiring, while improving quality and reducing assembly costs. Used in many applications in the industrial and automotive markets, ARaymond/Tinnerman fasteners are the cost-saving fastening alternative to many standard screw products.
- Universal – can be used wherever a screw or bolt is used
- Used in place of weld nuts or clinch nuts
- Panel assembly applications in HVAC & appliances
- Cabinet and rack construction
- Toys, lawn carts, and coolers with axels
- Small mechanical or electrical devices
- Nameplates and other injection molded parts
- Vending and ATM
- Trim applications
- Specialty furniture
- Ceiling light fixtures
- Wire and cable management
Spring Steel Fasteners
Spring steel fasteners by ARaymond/Tinnerman withstand greater tensile loads while providing a cost-saving fastening solution. The Speed Nut, Palnut Stamped Nuts and Palnut Push-Ons are very popular brands, as well as Cage Nuts, and U-Nuts.
- No special tools, skills or equipment required
- Easier handling, fastener application
- Eliminates lock washers & spanner washers
- Self-locking and self-retaining
- Will not “freeze” to threads or clog with paint
- Reusable, ideal for service locations
- Locks on threaded studs
Plastic fasteners manufactured by ARaymond/Tinnerman are available in white, black and grey. They are manufactured in various common polymers such as Nylon, Polyethylene, Acetal, Polypropylene, ABS and others. Push Pins and Plastic Expansion Nuts are great examples of our offerings.
- Used for light retention in panels
- No special tools required
- Ideal for simple assemblies or products shipped for consumer assembly
- Vibration and corrosion proof
Advance Components has an extensive inventory of ARaymond/Tinnerman fasteners and a dedicated sales team that is able to provide custom solutions to meet your specific assembly needs. If you are unable to locate a specific part, contact the sales team and we will work with you to find a part or substitute that will meet your requirements.