Grommets & Standoffs
Davies Molding Grommets
Davis Molding Rubber Grommets are made out of flexible thermoset rubber that provides solid protection for wires and cables when they are pressed into panel holes. Rubber Grommets protect cables and wires from sharp panel edges. Davies grommets add a clean, modern look to any application. Thermoset rubber is especially durable and flexible, that makes Davies Rubber Grommets cut and tear resistant when compared to thermoplastic rubber grommets.
- Ideal for electrical insulation and mechanical damping.
- Thermoset NBR Rubber is resistant to oil, fuels and chemicals.
- Easy installation, no tools needed.
- Multiple combinations are available for panel holes & thickness.
- Circular shape makes for easy handling & application.
- Simple, clean design.
- Available in a variety of sizes depending on cut out hole, panel thickness, diameter, height and thru-hole diameter.
Applications for Davies Molding Rubber Grommets:
- Electronic enclosures
- Telecom switches
- Data center cabinets
- Wire assemblies
- Food equipment
- Medical equipment
- Complex wire/cable assemblies
- Art installations
Davies Molding is the leading domestic manufacturer of rubber grommets, handles, knobs, and standoffs that are used in many industrial applications. Advance is an authorized master stocking distributor of Davies Molding products. Our large inventory of Davies Rubber Grommets and other Davies Molding products ensures our customers in-stock solutions and fast deliveries.