Nut Retainers are spring steel fasteners with multi-thread nuts that provide a secure and fast attachment of mating panels. Retainer Nuts can easily be pressed over panel edges, and inserted into rectangular holes in center-panel applications. The retaining legs on several styles maintain a constant alignment.
Nut Retainer fasteners come in a variety of styles depending on the application: J-Nut style, U-Nut style, Cage Nuts, G-Nuts, and Multi-Threaded U-Nuts or U-Nut Tapped Barrel. All styles are manufactured by ARaymond/Tinnerman and are in stock at Advance.
- No special tools, skills or equipment required
- Ideal for blind assemblies
- Eliminates lock washers & spanner washers
- Self-locking and self-retaining
- Will not “freeze” to threads or clog with paint
- Reusable, ideal for service locations
- Locks on threaded studs
Applications for Nut Retainers:
- Heavy duty low profile assemblies
- Electrical equipment
- Panel assembly applications in HVAC & appliances
- Cabinet and rack construction
- Vending and ATM
- Specialty furniture
- Lighting equipment
ARaymond/Tinnerman specialty fastening products offer a reliable means of attaching panels, components and wiring, while improving quality and reducing assembly costs. Used in many applications in the industrial and automotive markets, ARaymond/Tinnerman fasteners are the cost-saving fastening alternative to many standard screw products.
Advance Components has an extensive inventory of fastening products, and a dedicated sales team that is able to provide custom solutions to meet your specific assembly needs. If you are unable to locate a specific part, contact the sales team and we will work with you to find a part or substitute that will meet your requirements.