Palnut® Push-Ons are spring steel fasteners by ARaymond/Tinnerman that withstand greater tensile loads while providing a cost-saving fastening solution. Push-Ons zip down over integral studs, rivets, tubing, nail and other unthreaded parts to provide lightening-fast attachments. They take a positive “bite” on metal, plastic or wood; grip securely even on very smooth, hard surfaces.
Palnut® Push-Ons eliminate costly inserts in plastics, and machine-threading of die castings. Available in a variety of shapes and sizes to meet specific fastening requirements.
- No special tools, skills or equipment required
- Easier handling, fastener application
- Eliminates lock washers & spanner washers
- Self-locking and self-retaining
- Will not “freeze” to threads or clog with paint
- Reusable, ideal for service locations
- Locks on threaded studs
Applications for Palnut® Push-Ons:
- Universal – can be used wherever a screw or bolt is used
- Used in place of weld nuts or clinch nuts
- Panel assembly applications in HVAC & appliances
- Cabinet and rack construction
- Toys, lawn carts, and coolers with axels
- Small mechanical or electrical devices
- Nameplates and other injection molded parts
- Vending and ATM
- Trim applications
- Specialty furniture
- Ceiling light fixtures
- Wire and cable management
ARaymond/Tinnerman specialty fastening products offer a reliable means of attaching panels, components and wiring, while improving quality and reducing assembly costs. Used in many applications in the industrial and automotive markets, ARaymond/Tinnerman fasteners are the cost-saving fastening alternative to many standard screw products.
Advance Components has an extensive inventory of Palnut® Push-Ons, and a dedicated sales team that is able to provide custom solutions to meet your specific assembly needs. If you are unable to locate a specific part, contact the sales team and we will work with you to find a part or substitute that will meet your requirements.