The Duplex Screw is a strong reusable double-headed hex-head screw that is easy to install, remove and use again. Duplex Screws make it simple to hold your projects together, but more importantly, remove your projects quicker and easier. Compared to drywall screws or duplex nails, the Duplex Screw can be used multiple times with less effort. Installation with a standard 1/4″ impact driver or Phillips screw driver ensures a firm grip, and an easy application.
Studies show that Duplex Screws can be installed as fast as 45 screws per minute compared to duplex nails at 24 per minute. The installation and removal is so easy that it reduces the risk of injury to thumbs, fingers and wrists.The orange-topped hex-head on the screw also makes it easy to install and find – again and again.
- Out performs saving time & money
- Multiple re-use
- Less injury, easy to install & remove
- Secure bit, snug fitting, no slipping
- Easy to find bright orange head
- Sizes 1 1/4″, 1 5/8″,1 3/4″, 2 3/4″
- Ships in 5, 25 and 50 lb. boxes
Applications for the Duplex Screw:
- Concrete form work
- Foul-weather/storm proofing
- Stage & movie sets
- Temporary structures
- Attaching cleats/chocks so loads don’t shift
- Temporary deck screws
- Art installations
- Trade show exhibits
- Firework display structures
Duplex Screws are distributed exclusively by Advance Components. We are committed to providing our customers with in-stock products for fast, on-time delivery. Contact Advance for more information, application solutions, custom orders, quotes and samples.