Palnut Stamped Nuts
Palnut Stamped Nuts
Palnut Stamped Nuts are one-piece spring steel fasteners by ARaymond/Tinnerman that replace traditional hex nuts and lock washers for applications that require lower torque or reduced weight. Stamped Nuts are easily applied to a stud or screw to prevent two panels from disengaging. They come in threaded and unthreaded styles and provide a strong, vibration-proof fastening solution for a variety of applications.
Stamped Nuts provide an innovative solution that combines aesthetics and functionality. They create a strong locking force that reduces the risk of disassembly. Stamped Nuts are easy to install and do not require mounting tools. Available in a variety of shapes and sizes to meet specific fastening requirements.
- No special tools, skills or equipment required
- Easier handling, fastener application
- Eliminates lock washers & traditional hex nuts
- Self-locking and self-retaining
- Will not “freeze” to threads or clog with paint
- Reusable, ideal for service locations
- Locks on threaded and unthreaded studs
Applications for Palnut Stamped Nuts:
- Panel assembly applications in HVAC & appliances
- Cabinet and rack construction
- Toys, lawn carts, and coolers with axels
- Small mechanical or electrical devices
- Vending and ATM
- Trim applications
- Ceiling light fixtures
- Electronic equipment
ARaymond/Tinnerman specialty fastening products offer a reliable means of attaching panels, components and wiring, while improving quality and reducing assembly costs. Used in many applications in the industrial and automotive markets, ARaymond/Tinnerman fasteners are the cost-saving fastening alternative to many standard screw products.
Advance Components has an extensive inventory of Palnut Stamped Nuts, and a dedicated sales team that is able to provide custom solutions to meet your specific assembly needs. If you are unable to locate a specific part, contact the sales team and we will work with you to find a part or substitute that will meet your requirements.