Blind Rivets are fasteners that can be installed without the need for access to the back of the work piece. Blind Rivets are used to join thin metals or plastics togethers, and come in a variety of styles for a multitude of applications.
Please contact sales to purchase, quote or sample. Not available in the Advance Store.
- One-sided installation capability
- Fast, simple application
- Closed-end style for water-tight applications
- Strong tensile strength
- Dome style or countersunk
- Open-end style for wide load spread
- Low cost
- Pull-thru style for limited clearance or flush set
- Micro-style for small electronic applications
- Ideal for low load-bearing applications
Applications for Blind Rivets:
- Electronic enclosures
- Recreational vehicles
- General manufacturing
- Commercial lighting
- Oil & gas
- Renewable Energy
Advance Components has a dedicated sales team that is able to provide custom solutions to meet your specific assembly needs. If you are unable to locate a specific part, contact the sales team and we will work with you to find a part or substitute that will meet your requirements. Blind Rivets are not available in the Advance online store, but our sales team is happy to take your custom orders or quotes.