Blind Threaded Inserts
A-K Series Inserts
AVK A-K Series Threaded Inserts feature a knurled body and reduced profile head to allow for virtually flush installation, and is identical to the A-L Series insert but features a low profile head.
- Can be installed before or after finish
- Low profile head
- Eliminates countersink drilling
- No dimpling of parent material
- Exceptional torque and thread strength
- Used with Grade 5 or Metric Class 8.8/9.8 mating screws
APPLICATIONS: Can be installed with AVK’s ARO brand pneumatic tools, either before or after finish, at any location in the assembly line.